THE 7% ZONE (FREE ACCESS)

THE 7% ZONE (FREE ACCESS)

9 Episodes

THIS IS A FREE OPEN COURSE ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION!
New content every Friday.

There was a study conducted via the London School of Economics and they invited several Senior Level Executives to participate in a conference.
They were asked to provide their opinion on the Salespeople that contact them - email, telephone, social, door 2 door etc.

They were asked the question:
"Of all the salespeople that contact you, what % would you say truly 'get it'?"

The consensus answer?
Yep, you guessed it: 7% - with one stating that the other 93% are a complete waste of time!

We provide our suggested sales best practices in this series to help you get into the 7%, but also stay there!

THE 7% ZONE (FREE ACCESS)