In the course we focus on OVERCOMING RESISTANCE and share our best practices when:
1. The call disconnects while you are in mid-sentence
2. They say "I'm not interested"
3. They say "I am happy with our current provider"
4. They say "Send Me Something" first (before agreeing to a meeting with you)
5. How to convert the "Send Me Something" into a Meeting
6. What could happen when you show up to their office
Ok, so you have delivered your value statement and instead of saying no or yes to your requested next step, the Decision Maker says "SEND ME SOME INFORMATION FIRST..." Is this a good thing or a bad thing? In this video, we share our thoughts on how to best qualify the request and ultimately kno...
If an in-person meeting is preferred and option for you, in this video we focus on how to convert the 'send me some information first' request into a booked time for you to meet with them at their office instead.
WHAT COULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU DROP INFO OFF AT THEIR OFFICE
OK, so you have been able to "sell" them on meeting them at their office to drop some information off, as opposed to emailing it to them. Congratulations! Now in this video, we talk about what could happen when you show up to their location.
When They Say: "Can You Email Me Something First?"
You've made contact the POWER ZONE, delivered your value statement and instead of agreeing to your ideal next step (meeting, demo, closed deal etc.) they say "Send Me An Email..." In this SOAR live dial example, you'll see just how effectively qualify the requesting using the power of SOAR!